If we are talking about the forms, here we have something really cool. Select2 is a jQuery-based replacement for select boxes. It supports searching, remote data sets, and pagination of results.
jQuery replacement for select boxes
Select2 gives you a customizable select box with support for searching, tagging, remote data sets, infinite scrolling, and many other highly used options.
– language (support for RTL environments, searching with diacritics and over 40 languages built-in)
– remote data support
– using AJAX you can efficiently search large lists of items
– fits in with our theme, fully skinnable, CSS built with Sass and an optional theme for Bootstrap 3
Support for both modern and legacy browsers is built-in, even including Internet Explorer 8:
To get started, checkout examples and documentation at https://select2.github.io
Easy to use. And we have so many features, e.g.:
– data sources, including Loading remote data (Select2 comes with AJAX support built in, using jQuery’s AJAX methods)
– disabled mode
– limiting the number of selections
– hiding the search box
– tagging support and automatic tokenization
– localization, RTL and diacritics support
and of course responsive design, themes / templating:
Just so rich possibilities!
Examples / docs:
*Select* good solutions.