Pick-a-Color is a beautiful and easy to use Bootstrap color picker, that helps to create powerful color pickers for desktop and mobile browsers.
A cross-browser jQuery and Bootstrap color picker
Pick-a-Color – a jQuery color picker for Twitter Bootstrap.
Pick-a-Color is designed to be easy for anyone to use. The interface is based on Bootstrap styles, so it looks great everywhere.
For the users we can list advantages such as:
– Flexible text entry (accepts HEX, RGB, HSL, HSV, HSVA, and names)
– Saved colors (saves up to 16 recently used colors; colors are stored in localStorage or cookies)
– Advanced possibilities (users can modify hue, saturation, and lightness to make any color their hearts desire)
– Basic color palette (easy-to-use preset colors that can be lightened and darkened)
– Mobile styles
Advantages for the developer:
– Well tested (in Chrome, Safari, IE 8+, FF, Opera)
– No conflicts (anonymous JavasScript function and namespaced CSS won’t mess up in our code)
– Simple initialization
Demos / examples:
Get the Bootstrap color picker from GitHub:
jQuery and Bootstrap color picker sliders