Need to create drop down menu with images? No problem – try ddSlick jQuery plugin and implement your modern UI design quickly.
A free and light weight jQuery for creating drop down menu with images
Ever wanted a drop down with images? In modern web design we can meet something like this pretty often. The ddSlick is a nice plugin, that allows you to create a custom drop down with images and description if needed.
This is useful everywhere you want to create something more and nicer, than standard select inputs, which are limited to text and value only. With this configurable plugin, you can now create a custom drop down that can very well include images, a short description, along with your usual text and value.
– Converts your HTML select element to ddSlick
– Uses a minimum of CSS and no external stylesheets to download
– Adds images and description to otherwise boring drop downs
– Allows JSON to populate the drop down options
– Supports callback functions on selection
– Works as good even without images or description
How to use it?
It’s really pleasant to work with and create drop down menu with images easily.
Then create an empty placeholder for the custom drop down, for example:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.