Control of content editable with the Medium.js library.
Medium.js – nice way of content editable
It’s cross-browser. The library js is html5 compliant and has been tested in Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, & IE8+. Browser support is constantly improving!
– Great for writing titles, comments, or entire articles
– Much more expressive and customizable than input or textarea
– WYSIWYG editor or Toolbar ready
– Rich text editing with hotkeys (cmd/ctrl+[b,u,i])
– Inline, partial, and rich editors
– Automatics HR (or BR, or P) tag insertion on two empty paragraphs in succession
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.