SVG.js – the lightweight library for manipulating and animating SVG
Why it’s a good stuff? SVG.js has no dependencies and aims to be as small as possible while providing close to complete coverage of the SVG spec. SVG.js is lightweight and fast. Easy readable, uncluttered syntax. SVG.js provides a syntax that is concise and easy to read.
There is much more…
– animations on size, position, transformations, color,
– painless extension thanks to the modular structure
– various useful plugins available
– unified api between shape types with move, size, center,
– binding events to elements
– full support for opacity masks and clipping paths
– text paths, even animated
– element groups
– dynamic gradients and patterns
– fully documented (you’re looking at it 🙂
Easy to use
var draw = SVG('drawing')
, rect = draw.rect(100, 100).fill('#f06')
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.