Codehim Clock is an implementation of a realistic jQuery and CSS3 clock. Would you like to adjust it in your project?
Realistic analog CSS3 clock With jQuery
The Codehim Clock jQuery plugin lets you create a responsive, customizable, realistic Analog Clock with 3 size variables and optional second/date/day display. Codehim Clock is a well designed, adjustable and fully realistic jQuery and CSS3 based analog clock widget.
Codehim Clock is a well designed, adjustable and fully realistic jQuery and CSS3 based analog clock widget.
– Clean and Attractive Design
– Fully Responsive, Adjustable and Customizable
– Available in 3 Sizes, X small, X large and Original Size 250 by 250
– CSS3 transformation based clock’s hands motion
– Stylish Date and day badge
– 100% Exact and Accurate Time (according to the server time)
– Automatically set time, create UI elements and other necessary things in HTML document
– User Friendly and Easy to Implement
– Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE7+, IOS, Android and windows phone supported
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.